Strong Foundation Ensures Success
First Year Engineering (FE) is a separate department for first year engineering students. The department is headed by FE Co-ordinator. We have a team of qualified and experienced faculties. Our faculty members are actively involved in higher education & research our college result is in the range of top colleges in SavitribaiPhule, Pune University.
We have Dedicated, qualified, experienced staff, Conducive teaching learning Environment. Well-equipped laboratories, which are developed not only to cover the curriculum but to give the students a complete practical exposure about the learned concepts. All laboratories are having excellent facilities to conduct practical's to enable the students to comprehend the subjects. We are arranging different guest lectures by experts for students. We are conducting unit tests and prelim exam before final university examination. Use of audio-visual aids in teaching-learning process is made. We emphasize on building strong foundation of subject basics. Internet facility and online examination software is made available to students for preparation of online examination. .We appointed Guardian faculty member (GFM) for each class. We are giving Personal attention to each student through regular communication with parents.
Motivated, skilled and experienced staff is the major strength of the department.
PROF. U. V. SHINDE,
Vision of the Department :
To be center of excellence in providing contemporary education and research in the field of Applied Science and their applications in Engineering.
Mission of the Department :
1. To prepare students for successful career and lifelong learning in Applied Science and Engineering with strong professional ethics and behavior.
2. To ensure effective teaching and learning process and quality research.
3. To ensure innovations, product designs and new technologies.
4. To provide a work environment that is conductive for professional growth of faculty & staffs.
5. To collaborate with industries for achieving excellence in research, consultancy and entrepreneurship development.
FE Result 2017-18 Sem - I
1. Roma Dilip Gupta ---- 9.0 (SGPA)
2. Doke Prasad Ashok ---- 8.8 (SGPA)
3. Singh SachinCandrabhan ---- 8.52 (SGPA)
FE Result 2017-18 Sem – II
1. Doke Prasad Ashok ---- 8.76 (SGPA)
2. Yadav Sandeep Ghanshyam ---- 8.52 (SGPA)
3. Fartare Abhijeet Jaysing --- 7.86 (SGPA)
FE Result 2016-17 Sem - I
1. Kushwaha Poonam Ramdular --- 8.6 (SGPA)
2. Suryawanshi Pallavi Ramesh --- 8.4 (SGPA)
3. Jadhav Vikas Ramesh --- 7.6 (SGPA)
FE Result 2016-17 Sem – II
1. Kushwaha Poonam Ramdular --- 8.42 (SGPA)
2. Sutar Aakash ---8.38 (SGPA)
3. a) Suryawanshi Pallavi Ramesh --- 8.06 (SGPA)
b) Sable Rutuja --- 8.06 (SGPA)